HSCS 2011-12 ONLINE COUNSELLING PROCEDURE THROUGH www.hscs.org & www.tehadmissions.gov.in
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR PARTICIPATING IN HSCS 2011 ONLINE OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING:
1. This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counseling.
2. Candidates should go through information brochure for gathering information in details about counseling schedules and procedures. Softcopy is available on the websites www.hscs.org or www.hscs.net.in, http://techeduhry.nic.in under the link “Information Brochures”.
3. For depositing of counselling fees of Rs.500/-, visit website www.hscs.org or www.hscs.net.in and click on “Payment Registration”/ generate your Roll no. and deposit the counseling fees by generating E-slip for cash payment at any computerized branches of Axis or PNB banks.
(Remember you have paid your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, else your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.)
4. 1st counselling is for all categories. 2nd shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HGOC, KM, HGST, SC, BC (by merging BCA & BCB in BC) and merging all (ESM priorities in ESM) with 25% Horizontal Female reservation, 3rd counselling will be open counselling without any reservation. i.e only AIC, HOGC, KM & HGST.
5. For participation in online counseling (ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate will visit the web site http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the states. (Avoid going to Cybercafes, as they may mislead or misguide you).
6. On this website, view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks, latest schedules of counseling etc.
7. To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth (as per AIEEE/ NATA admit card OR details provided by HSCS).
8. If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSCS on toll free number.
9. If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows:
ii) Eligible for Haryana domicile
iv) Sub Category
v) Physical handicapped
vi) Education qualification
vii) % age marks in aggregate of all
viii) % age marks in aggregate of physics, chemistry and maths (in case of B.E./ B.Tech)
ix) Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained
x) Type of School/College
xi) Location of School/College
xii) Parental Annual Income (Exact income from all sources)
xiii) Password and Re enter Password
xiv) Security Questions
xv) Security Answers
xvi) Contact Address
xviii) Home District
xix) Pin Code
xx) Telephone number
xxi) Mobile number
xxii) Email address etc.
10. In case your entered details are wrong, software will not allow you to submit.
11. Please check all the details once again, before submission.
12. After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page of website www.tehadmissions.gov.in ,where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
13. Once you proceed from the above step, your registration details can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSCS only.
14. You are advised to keep records of the password generated by you secretly for your own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
15. Candidate will login the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
16. Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choices.
17. Candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
18. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
19. After filling the choices, Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means Candidate finally filled his/ her choice.
20. Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in specified time period which is available on key date‟s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
21. After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
22. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date‟s section on the website.
23. After the declaration of result, candidate will log on to counselling website www.tehadmissions.gov.in by entering his/ her Roll No. & Password and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
24. Candidate should take print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
25. Candidate will deposit one semester fees in the allotted institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
26. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should carry along with them one semester fees plus all the documents along with them including counseling fee deposit receipt.
27. Institute will first check candidate‟s provisional seat allotment letter and verify all candidate‟s document online. For online verification of documents password of candidate as well as of institution is must. If all the documents shown by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate two copies of admission slip one for candidate and other for the institution record. If some of the documents of candidate are not available/ correct, then institute will give system generated deficiency letter to the candidate.
28. On obtaining the deficiency letter, candidate will again submit the correct document to the reporting institute between reporting dates for that particular counseling and institute will again check candidate‟s document and if institute found the documents correct then admission slip shall be given to the candidate.
29. On obtaining the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, Candidate will deposit the one semester fees in the institute allotted to him/her and in this way candidate can reserve a seat.
30. For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling. For that the candidate will login on web site www.tehadmissions.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment to participate in next counseling.
31. Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to opt for the choice (s) which is better than the seat reserved in previous counseling.
32. If candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSCS for modification in his/ her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
← Go back to HSCS HARYANA