HIMTU - H.P.
Earlier Engineering educational colleges were under the department of technical education but in year 2010 The Himachal Pradesh Technical University was established with the objectives for value creation and welfare in society through technical education and training, research, innovation public and private sector consultancy, entrepreneurship, continuing education programmes, autonomous Colleges/Institution and affiliating constituent and private Colleges/ Institution.
The first statutes are based on a desire to assign competence and responsibility to the relevant University’s authorities, and to regulate by statutes only that which is required by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University Act of 2010 to be regulated by statutes or which is obviously necessary.
There is no individual entrance test for students & admissions in the state level Govt. & Pvt. engineering & technology colleges is granted on the basis of AIEEE rank.The admission counseling is conducted by department of technical education purely on the merit of marks / rank obtained in AIEEE. In case seats remained vacant after exhausting AIEEE Merit, the candidate with PCM subject having 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 shall also be eligible for admission or merit. The counseling process is carried out off-line on the campus of Jawaharlal Nehru Govt. Engineering College Sundernagar The interested student need to buy the prospectus cum information brochure & apply to the designated authority to appear for the counseling & seat allotment.
85% of the seats are reserved for the home state candidates under Govt. quota whereas 15% of the remaining seats are kept for the All India candidates of other states.
15% of the total seats are under management quota for which the admission are made by indivisual institutes whereas 85% of the seats are under Govt. for which the state level counseling is held. Also 15% of these 85% seats are reserved for All India candidates of other states.
- J N Govt. Engineering College Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh
- IITT College of Engineering Kala Amb, H.P
- Green Hills Engineering College, Kumarhatti ,(H.P.)
- M.G. Institute of Engineering and Technology Badhoo, (H.P.)
- LR Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vill- Jabli-Kyar, Solan (H.P.)
- T.R. Abhilashi Memorial Institue fo Engineering and Technology,H.P.
- Shiva Institute of Engineering & Technology Vill. Luhnoo Kanatain
- SIRDA Institute of Engineering & Emerging Technology for Women
- MIT College of Engineering & Management Village Ganoh Rajputan
- Himalayan Institute of Engineering & Technology Near Kala Amb
- K.C. Institute of Engineering and Technology, (H.P.)
- Bells Institute of Management & Technology, Shimla
- Himachal Institute of Engg. & Technology, Shahpur Kangra(HP)
- Abhilashi Group of Institutions, Chail Chowk(Chachyot), Distt. Mandi
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Institute, Vill Chandpur, Distt. Una(HP
- Vaishno College of Engineering, Vill. Thapkour, Distt. Kangra(HP
- View all..
QUESTION & ANSWERS
- Is rayat bahra is good university in Himach..
By sahib singh, 1 year ago, 0 Answers
- When will the Himachal JAYPEE forms will be..
By alisha, 2 years ago, 0 Answers
- Sir, i belong to solan, can you tell me abo..
By Kamal Kishore Sharma, 2 years ago, 2 Answers
- which are the top three engineering college..
By rahul kumar, 2 years ago, 0 Answers
- Sir, can you give the list of best colleges..
By Naresh Bansal, 2 years ago, 0 Answers
- Sir,What is the level of himachal pradesh e..
By mandeep, 2 years ago, 0 Answers
- Can any one explain about J.N. college sund..
By ASHUTOSH, 2 years ago, 1 Answers
- View all..
- HIMTU 2ND ROUND GEN. COUNSELING 08/08/2011 08.08.2011
- FIRST ROUND GEN. CATEGORY COUNSELING 19/07 TO 22/07/2011 19/07/2011
- HIMTU TUITION FEE WAIVER COUNSELING DATE: 11/07/2011 11.07.2011
- View all..
There are lot Pvt. Universities & engg. Colleges in Himachal Pradesh but still the students look to the planes for quality tech. education. But there is good news for the H.P. students as th..
- View all..